The institution has started degree college with B.Com, B.B.A and B.C.A. courses from the academic year 2007-08.
It has been our Endeavour to offer an integrated and holistic education that focuses on intellectual, cultural, spiritual and social development of our students and to nurture them into capable, committed citizens.
The department of Science and Management Studies is the oldest in the locality. It is designed to impart knowledge to students to perform leadership roles in the business and corporate world. It believes in nurturing students to competencies through quality education and innovations.
- A pass in Karnataka II PUC Examination or any other examination considered equivalent by Bangalore University
- Student from systems other than Karnataka II PUC Examination must obtain an eligibility certificate and migration certificate
- A student seeking admission to the college should obtain the application form and prospectus from the college office
- The application should be filled carefully and accurately and submitted to the principal on or before the specified date along with True copies of PUC Marks Card, Transfer Certificate, Caste Certificate and Income Certificate with two recent passport size photographs.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the approval by the Bengaluru North University